Some families may need help finding a quality early care and education program or navigating the resources available in their region.
Click here to find your local Child Care Resource and Referral.
Helping Families, Providers, and Communities
- Find Child Care
- Pay for Child Care
- Choosing Quality Child Care
- Connect to Family Resources
- Becoming a Provider
- Training, Consultations, and Professional Development
- Technical Assistance and Resources
- Career Support with Higher Education Navigation
- Early Childhood Education and Care Grants
- Employer Resources
- Education and Advocacy
- Collaborations and Needs Assessments
The Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) System in Illinois is made up of 16 community based organizations funded to provide services and supports to families, providers, and communities across all 102 counties.
Our Impact is evident as a system of permanent, local adaptable organizations through which public and private groups can work together to enhance the accessibility, quality, and availability of affordable early childhood education and care.
Empowering parents in making child care choices, supporting providers in quality, and strengthening communities.
- 111,323 families received help paying for child care through CCAP
- 198,394 children benefitted from receiving CCAP assistance
- 8,680 families received assistance locating child care for 10,943 children
- 19,350 child care providers received quality training